adds the specified full paths to directories and jar or zip files to the J/Link class search path.
- To use AddToClassPath, you first need to load J/Link using Needs["JLink`"].
- In AddToClassPath[path1,path2,…], each pathi can be a string or a file object with head File.
- If you specify a directory, it will be searched automatically for .jar and .zip files, in addition to appropriately nested .class files, so you do not have to name .jar or .zip files explicitly.
- Changes take effect immediately and apply only to the currently running Java runtime.
- If you quit and restart Java, you will need to call AddToClassPath again.