sets a single element of an MImage of MImage_Type_Bit type.
- Used in C/C++ code in a library function called from Mathematica.
- Uses the same numbering scheme as Mathematica parts, i.e. the first element is 1.
- The array is assumed to have length at least equal to the rank of .
- In 2D, the first two elements of are assumed to be .
- In 3D, the first three elements of are assumed to be .
- A nonzero error code value will be returned if the element does not exist or if is not an MImage of MImage_Type_Bit type.