is an interval list for the Pythagorean Chromatic scale.
- To use PythagoreanChromatic, you first need to load the Music Package using Needs["Music`"].
- The Pythagorean Chromatic scale is an extension of the Pythagorean Major scale defined by PythagoreanMajor.
- Intervals are measured in cents.
- MusicScale[PythagoreanChromatic,freq,dur] creates a Sound object that is a sequence of pitches corresponding to the Pythagorean Chromatic scale.
- This scale has 21 notes, since the complete scale requires 7 "natural" notes, 7 "flat" notes, and 7 "sharp" notes.