- To use Scale, you first need to load the Numerical Calculus Package using Needs["NumericalCalculus`"].
- Valid settings are positive numbers. The default setting is 1.
- For NLimit, the setting for Scale specifies the initial step size to use in the sequence of steps that approach the limit point.
- For ND with the option Method->NIntegrate, the setting for Scale specifies the integration contour radius to use when applying Cauchy's integral formula.
- For ND with the option Method->EulerSum, the setting for Scale specifies the initial step size to use during Richardson extrapolation. The value of the setting may be complex, indicating the direction of approach to the limit point. With the default setting, the direction of approach is from the right.