As of Version 7.0, has been renamed to and has become a property of LinearModelFit.
- To use , you first need to load the Regression Common Functions Package. You can do this by using , which will automatically load the Regression Common Functions Package, or you can load the package directly by using .
- gives a list of values which measure the effect of removing a data point on the fitted response values.
- The i element in the list measures the effect of removing the i element of the dataset.
- is equivalent to StudentizedResiduals Sqrt[HatDiagonal/(1-HatDiagonal)].
- is also referred to as DFFITS.