is an option for PairwiseScatterPlot that specifies labels for each column of data.
- To use , you first need to load the Statistical Plots Package using Needs["StatisticalPlots`"].
- are placed on the rows and columns of the matrix of scatter plots to identify the x and y data.
- Valid settings are None, Automatic, or a list of labels.
- With DataLabels->None, no labels are drawn.
- With DataLabels->Automatic, the columns of the matrix of data are labeled sequentially.
- With , the label is assigned to the i column of data.