As of Version 8.0, ReferenceLineStyle is part of the built-in Wolfram Language kernel.
is an option for QuantilePlot that specifies a style to use for the reference line.
- To use ReferenceLineStyle, you first need to load the Statistical Plots Package using Needs["StatisticalPlots`"].
- The reference line has a slope of unity.
- If the points on the plot fall mostly on or near the reference line, the distributions are roughly the same.
- Valid settings are None, Automatic, or a style or a list of styles. The default setting is Automatic.
- With the setting ReferenceLineStyle->None, a reference line is not drawn.