is an option for StemLeafPlot which specifies the integer power of 10 to be used as the stem unit.
- To use , you first need to load the Statistical Plots Package using Needs["StatisticalPlots`"].
- Valid settings for are Automatic or an integer.
- With the setting StemExponent->n, the base unit is taken to be .
- With the default setting StemExponent->Automatic, the magnitude of the base unit for stems is chosen based on the data.
- can take the following suboptions:
"UnitDivisions" 1 number of divisions for each stem unit "DivisionLabels" None list of labels appended to stem numbers within each unit division
- With the setting , the interval between and is divided into m stems.
- Valid settings for the suboption are None or a list of labels of a length equal to the setting for the suboption.