imports data from a file into a TetGen expression.
imports data in the specified format.
- To use TetGenImport, you first need to load it using Needs["TetGenLink`"].
- The following formats specific to TetGen are supported by TetGenImport:
"node" a list of nodes "poly" a piecewise linear complex "smesh" a simple piecewise linear complex "ele" a list of tetrahedra "face" a list of triangular faces "vol" a list of maximum volumes "var" a list of variant constraints for facets/segments "neigh" a list of neighbors
- The following general formats are supported by TetGenImport:
"off" Geomview's polyhedral file format "ply" polyhedral file format "stl" computer-aided design and manufacturing format "mesh" Medit's surface mesh file format
- If no format is given, it is determined from the file extension.
- TetGenImport currently works with the ASCII version of the above mentioned formats only. Use Import for binary versions of the file formats.