from WSMLink is being phased out in favor of "FMU"
, which was introduced experimentally in Version 11.3.
- Export supports Versions 1.0 and 2.0 of the FMI standard for model exchange.
▪ Model or component with defined interfaces for simulation.
▪ A Functional Mockup Unit (FMU) implements the Functional Mockup Interface (FMI).
▪ An FMU for model exchange represents an ODE model with events.
▪ Contains a binary library with a standardized C interface.
▪ Contains XML file with variable definitions and other model information.
Import and Export
- Export["file.fmu","mmodel","FMU"] exports an FMU for Modelica model mmodel.
- Export option:
- Supported "FMIVersion" settings are: Automatic, "1.0" and "2.0".
Basic Examples (4)
Load Wolfram SystemModeler Link:
Export an FMU for model exchange:
Export an FMU for model exchange using FMI 1.0:
Use the diagram representation of a model as input: