gives the default list of directories to search in attempting to find a template file.
- The structure of directory and file names may differ from one computer system to another.
- $TemplatePath is used both for files in FileTemplate and for all related template functions.
- The setting for $TemplatePath can be overridden in specific functions using the Path option.
- The directory names are specified by strings. The full file names tested are of the form ToFileName[directory,name].
- $TemplatePath can contain nested sublists.
Introduced in 2014
(10.0)| Updated in 2007