BUILT-IN WOLFRAM LANGUAGE SYMBOL
This function has not been fully integrated into the long-term Wolfram Language, and is subject to change.
- The placement of a selection can be fine-tuned using an AdjustmentBox. AdjustmentBox objects can typically be inserted and modified using Alt+LeftArrow, Alt+RightArrow, Alt+UpArrow, and Alt+DownArrow on Windows and Unix, and Ctrl+LeftArrow, Ctrl+RightArrow, Ctrl+UpArrow, and Ctrl+DownArrow on Macintosh. These keys move your current selection by one pixel at the current screen magnification.
- With the setting BoxBaselineShift->k, the baseline of the adjustment box is shifted vertically by k x-heights.
- The default setting is BoxBaselineShift->0.
- For a selected AdjustmentBox object, BoxBaselineShift is set as an option to AdjustmentBox, and applies only to the selection.
- At the cell level, BoxBaselineShift is set as a suboption of the AdjustmentBoxOptions option for cells. It specifies the default setting of BoxBaselineShift for any AdjustmentBox in the cell.
Introduced in 1999