gives the inverse of the regularized incomplete gamma function.
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- With the regularized incomplete gamma function defined by , InverseGammaRegularized[a,s] is the solution for in .
- InverseGammaRegularized[a,z0,s] gives the inverse of GammaRegularized[a,z0,z].
- Note that the arguments of InverseGammaRegularized are arranged differently than in InverseBetaRegularized.
- For certain special arguments, InverseGammaRegularized automatically evaluates to exact values.
- InverseGammaRegularized can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- InverseGammaRegularized automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 1996