convolves image with a range-r Laplacian kernel.
uses ranges ri in the vertical and horizontal directions.
applies Laplacian filtering to an array of data.
Details and Options
- LaplacianFilter works with arbitrary grayscale or multichannel images, operating separately on each channel.
- LaplacianFilter works with 3D as well as 2D images, and also with data arrays of any rank.
- LaplacianFilter[image,…] by default gives an image of the same dimensions as image.
- The following options can be given:
Padding "Fixed" padding method WorkingPrecision Automatic the precision to use
- With a setting Padding->None, LaplacianFilter[image,…] normally gives an image smaller than image.