is an option for dynamic objects that specifies how long to delay before shrinking the size of the region in which the object is displayed to the actual size of the object.
- ShrinkingDelay->t specifies a delay of at most t seconds.
- ShrinkingDelay->0 specifies that the region should always be resized immediately.
- ShrinkingDelay->Infinity specifies that the region should never shrink, so that it is always as large as it has ever been in this session.
- ShrinkingDelay->Automatic is used in functions such as Animate to indicate that the region should not shrink over the course of the animation.
- ShrinkingDelay applies to both width and height.
Introduced in 2007