BUILT-IN WOLFRAM LANGUAGE SYMBOL
prints as the text of the controlstring, with the printed forms of the embedded.
- in the control string indicates a point at which to print .
- includes the next not yet printed.
- prints a raw in the output string. »
- You can use StringForm to set up "formatted output".
- Messages given as values for objects of the form are used as control strings for StringForm.
Insert a single value into a string:
Insert a sequence of values into a string:
Insert indexed values:
Introduced in 1988
| Updated in 2003