BUILT-IN WOLFRAM LANGUAGE SYMBOL
- The default value for UnityDimensions is .
- UnityDimensions specifications should be a list of base dimensions associated with a quantity or Automatic. Typical dimensions include:
"AngleUnit" units of angular measure such as "SolidAngleUnit" units of solid angle such as "LengthUnit" units of length such as , , and "MassUnit" units of mass such as and "TimeUnit" units of time such as , , and "ElectricCurrentUnit" units of electric current such as "TemperatureUnit" units of temperature such as and "LuminousIntensityUnit" units of luminous intensity such as "AmountUnit" units of substance amount such as
- A UnityDimensions specification of Automatic will factor out both and dimensions.
- UnitSimplify will factor UnityDimensions specifications out of unit expressions by first reducing them to their units.
- UnityDimensions can also take counting unit dimensions, such as .
UnitSimplify will not automatically cancel out angle units like :
UnityDimensions can be used to factor out angular units:
Use UnityDimensions to factor out of a unit comparison:
Introduced in 2014