WOLFRAM LANGUAGE CHARACTER NAME
- Unicode: F432.
- Alias: Esc|Esc.
- Infix operator.
- x y is by default interpreted as VerticalSeparator[x,y].
- Used in mathematics for many purposes, including indicating restriction and standing for “such that”.
- Also used to separate arguments of various mathematical functions.
- Extensible character; grows by default to limited size.
- Not the same as \[VerticalBar], which is drawn shorter.
- Not the same as \[LeftBracketingBar] and \[RightBracketingBar], which are drawn with a small tee to indicate their direction.
- Not the same as \[VerticalLine], which is a letter‐like form, and is indefinitely extensible.