WOLFRAM LANGUAGE IMPORT/EXPORT FORMAT
- Export fully supports the EMF format.
■ Used by the Windows operating system and by Microsoft applications as a graphics resource format.
■ EMF is an acronym derived from Enhanced Metafile.
■ Stores vector graphics, raster graphics, and text.
■ Stores image data as calls to the Windows graphical device interface (GDI), uncompressed Device Dependent Bitmaps, or uncompressed Device Independent Bitmaps.
■ Successor of the 16-bit WMF format.
- Export["file.emf",expr] exports arbitrary vector or raster graphics or typeset expressions to the EMF format.
- Export["file.emf",Graphics[…] ] creates an EMF file representing a Wolfram Language Graphics object.
- Since EMF supports vector graphics, fonts are not rasterized when exporting to EMF.
- See the reference pages for full general information on Export.
- ExportString supports the EMF format.
- Data representation element:
|"Graphics"||exports arbitrary graphics to EMF|
- Export uses the "Graphics" element by default.
Export 2D vector graphics as an EMF file: