WOLFRAM LANGUAGE IMPORT/EXPORT FORMAT
- Export fully supports the WMF format.
- Export to WMF is available on Windows versions of the Wolfram System.
■ Used by the Windows operating system and by Microsoft applications as a graphics resource format.
■ WMF is an acronym derived from Windows Metafile.
■ Stores vector graphics, raster graphics, and text.
■ Stores image data as either calls to the Windows graphical device interface (GDI), uncompressed Device Dependent Bitmaps, or uncompressed Device Independent Bitmaps.
■ Predecessor of the 32-bit EMF format.
- Export["file.wmf",expr] exports arbitrary vector or raster graphics or typeset expressions to the WMF format.
- Export["file.wmf",Graphics[…] ] creates a WMF file representing a Wolfram Language Graphics object.
- Since WMF supports vector graphics, fonts are not rasterized when exporting to WMF.
- See the reference pages for full general information on Export.
- ExportString supports the WMF format.
- Data representation element:
|"Graphics"||exports arbitrary graphics to WMF|
- Export uses the "Graphics" element by default.
Export 2D vector graphics to the WMF format: