WOLFRAM LANGUAGE MESSAGE
- This message is generated when the compiler calls external (uncompiled) evaluation to compute the value of an expression and the result does not have the expected form.
- This message will often be preceded by other messages that provide additional details about the error.
- External evaluation is evaluation that is done outside of the compiler.
- External evaluation is used for expressions that are not recognized by the compiler, such as symbolic global variables.
- Off[message] switches off the message; On[message] switches it on. For example: Off[CompiledFunction::cfex].