monitors MathLM running on .
- gives information on the total number of licenses available and checked out, the fully qualified domain name and username of those who have them checked out, and so on.
- If is not specified, defaults to the local machine.
- supports both IPv4 and IPv6 environments with no additional configuration required.
- The following command-line options can be used:
-file file specify the file to which output should be directed -format f specify the format for the output of MonitorLM -localtime specify that all given times should be in local time, instead of GMT -template file specify a file that acts as a template for the output of MonitorLM
- Possible formats when using are:
text send output in text format to stdout html send output in HTML format to a temporary file and launch a web browser to display the file cgi send output in HTML format to stdout (used when called directly from a web browser)