• ArcSec[z] gives the arc secant of the complex number z.
• All results are given in radians.
• ArcSec[z] can be input as .
• For real z outside the interval -1 to 1, the results are always in the range 0 to , excluding .
• See also: ArcCot, ArcCsc.
Here is the InstantCalculator for the ArcSec function. Enter the parameters for your calculation and click Calculate to see the result.
Entering Commands Directly
You can paste a template for this command via the Text Input button on the ArcSec Function Controller.
Here is a plot of ArcSec[x] for x from 1 to 10.
This is the derivative.
This is the indefinite integral.
Ordinary Mathematical Notation
This also gives the derivative.
This also gives the indefinite integral.