• ArcSin[z] gives the arc sine of the complex number z.
• All results are given in radians.
• ArcSin[z] can be input as .
• For real z between -1 and 1, the results are always in the range to .
• See also: ArcCos, ArcTan.
Here is the InstantCalculator for the ArcSin function. Enter the parameters for your calculation and click Calculate to see the result.
Entering Commands Directly
You can paste a template for this command via the Text Input button on the ArcSin Function Controller.
Here is a plot of ArcSin[x] for x from -1 to 1.
This is the derivative.
This is the indefinite integral.
Ordinary Mathematical Notation
This also gives the derivative.
This also gives the indefinite integral.