• Intersection[, , ... ] gives a sorted list of the elements common to all the .
• If the are considered as sets, Intersection gives their intersection.
• Intersection[, , ... ] can be input as ... . The character can be entered as inter or \[Intersection].
• Intersection[a, b] can be entered as a b or a \[Intersection] b.
• See also: Complement, Union.
Here is the InstantCalculator for the Intersection function. Enter the parameters for your calculation and click Calculate to see the result.
Entering Commands Directly
You can paste a template for this command via the Text Input button on the Intersection Function Controller.
The intersection of these two lists has two elements.
Ordinary Mathematical Notation
This also finds the intersection of the two lists.