Animate Selected Graphics
• Animate Selected Graphics animates a selected series of graphics.
• The "movie" is displayed in the position of the first graphics cell; you may need to scroll to make the first graphics cell visible.
• Double-clicking a graphic in a group of cells also starts the animation.
• See how to generate a series of graphics to be animated in Creating an Animation.
Animation Controls and Settings
• To stop the animation, click anywhere in the notebook or press any key. When the animation starts, a palette of speed and direction control buttons appears in the notebook window.
• You can also use the following keyboard commands: