• Complete Command completes a partially typed function name.
• This command reads your current selection (which should be a single word or an insertion point following a word) and looks up possible completions in the list of all currently defined functions and variables.
• This command also provides completions for full names and keyboard aliases of special characters, such as \[Alpha] and a.
• When there is only one possible completion, Mathematica CalcCenter automatically inserts the additional characters to finish what you have typed. Otherwise, a pop-up menu lists the various possible completions. To insert one of them, click the completion you want, or type another letter to reduce the list of possible completions.
• Press the Backspace key to cancel the pop-up menu.
• If the list is long, you can scroll the menu by moving the mouse up or down, or by using the arrow keys.
• For more information on Complete Selection see Entering Commands Directly.
• Keyboard shortcut: k (Windows); k (Macintosh).