Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
replaces the contents of the clipboard with expr.
- The expression expr is evaluated and typeset before being copied to the clipboard. To copy a textual form, specify a string or InputForm[expr].
- CopyToClipboard[Defer[expr]] copies the unevaluated form of expr.
- CopyToClipboard["string"] copies the contents of as plain text.
- The expression expr can be any expression, including those that represent notebooks or cells.
- CopyToClipboard supports typeset expressions, such as StandardForm and TraditionalForm.
- When pasted in between cells, the results of CopyToClipboard will be at the highest fidelity. Style or formatting information may be lost when pasting into an existing cell or when pasting into an application other than the Wolfram System.
Introduced in 2010