Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives the discrete Hadamard transform of list.
- DiscreteHadamardTransform is also known as Walsh transform and Walsh-Hadamard transform.
- The discrete Hadamard transform of a list of length is by default defined to be , where , is the bit in the binary representation of the integer , and .
- DiscreteHadamardTransform returns a list that has a power of 2 length. If the length of the input list is not a power of 2, it is zero padded to a length that is the smallest power of 2 greater than .
- DiscreteHadamardTransform takes a Method option. Possible settings are and (default).
- The forward and inverse Hadamard transforms are identical. »
Introduced in 2012
(9.0)| Updated in 2014