Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
- LineLegend uses a line with style through a marker to identify label with curves and markers in the visualization or other legended item.
- Legended[expr,LineLegend[…]] can be used to apply a legend to an arbitrary expression expr.
- The following options can be given:
Joined True whether to draw shapes LabelStyle Automatic style to use for labels LegendFunction Identity wrapper for the overall legend LegendLabel None overall label for legend LegendLayout Automatic legend layout to use LegendMargins Automatic space between legend content and boundaries LegendMarkers None markers to use to indicate each element LegendMarkerSize Automatic size of the shape
- LineLegend is displayed in StandardForm as a table. In InputForm, it is displayed as an explicit list of colors and labels.
- In LineLegend, LegendLayout can have the following forms:
Automatic automatically determined layout "Row" display legend in a horizontal row "Column" display legend in a vertical column "ReversedRow" display reversed legend in a horizontal row "ReversedColumn" display reversed legend in a vertical column f apply f to construct the legend
- The layout specification f is applied to the table of values to generate the legend.
- LegendFunction is applied to the legend, including any overall label and margins.
Introduced in 2012