Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
makes a log-log plot of the specified list of x and y values.
plots several lists of values.
- ListLogLogPlot[list] by default plots each value as a separate point.
- ListLogLogPlot[list,Joined->True] draws a line through the list of values.
- ListLogLogPlot effectively plots Log[yi] against Log[xi], but with tick marks indicating the underlying values and .
- ListLogLogPlot makes power laws appear as straight lines.
- ListLogLogPlot has the same options as ListPlot.
Introduced in 2007