Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives the logistic sigmoid function.
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numeric manipulation.
- In TraditionalForm, the logistic sigmoid function is sometimes denoted as .
- The logistic function is a solution to the differential equation .
- LogisticSigmoid[z] has no branch cut discontinuities.
- LogisticSigmoid can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- LogisticSigmoid automatically threads over lists.
Introduced in 2014