Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
picks out the morphological perimeter of regions of foreground in image.
treats values above t as foreground.
- Morphological perimeter is defined to consist of foreground pixels that are directly adjacent to the background.
- MorphologicalPerimeter works with arbitrary 2D and 3D images, as well as real arrays of any rank.
- MorphologicalPerimeter[image,…] yields a binary image in which pixels considered to be on the morphological perimeter have value 1 and others have value 0.
- MorphologicalPerimeter[image] is equivalent to MorphologicalPerimeter[image,0].
- The following options can be specified:
CornerNeighbors True whether to include corner neighbors Padding 0 padding method
Introduced in 2008
(7.0)| Updated in 2012