Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives the number of distinct primes in n.
- Integer mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- For a number with a unit and primes, PrimeNu[n] returns m.
- PrimeNu[n,GaussianIntegers->True] gives the number of distinct Gaussian primes in n.
- PrimeNu also works for rational numbers.
- PrimeNu is an additive number theoretic function.
Introduced in 2008