Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
prints expr as output.
- In a notebook, Print generates a cell with style .
- Print can print any expression, including graphics and dynamic objects.
- Print[expr1,expr2,…] prints concatenated together, effectively using Row. »
- With a text‐based interface, Print ends its output with a single newline (line feed).
- You can arrange to have expressions on several lines by using Column. »
- Print sends its output to the channel $Output.
- Print uses the format type of $Output as its default format type.
Introduced in 1988
(1.0)| Updated in 2007