Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- The argument of Sinc is assumed to be in radians. (Multiply by Degree to convert from degrees.)
- Sinc[z] is equivalent to Sin[z]/z for , but is 1 for .
- For certain special arguments, Sinc automatically evaluates to exact values.
- Sinc can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- Sinc automatically threads over lists.
Introduced in 2007