Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
gives the time of the next sunrise for the current date and location.
gives the times of the next sunrise for the specified dates.
gives the times of the next sunrise for the specified locations.
gives the time of the next sunrise for the specified date and location.
gives the times of the next sunrise for all specified locations on the specified dates.
uses func to determine what to return for extended locations.
- Sunrise makes use of $GeoLocation and $TimeZone to determine your location and time zone.
- Results are given to minute resolution in the specified TimeZone.
- Locations can be specified as Entity objects, assuming they represent objects with geographic coordinates or GeoGraphics primitives, or they can be latitude/longitude pairs, assuming degrees as units.
- Dates can be specified as a DateObject or as a string that resolves to a date.
- locationspec and datespec can be either individual items or lists of them.
- If datespec is a list of dates, then the results will contain EventSeries objects.
- datespec can be specified as for compatibility with DateRange specifications.
- Sunrise[…,func] is used to specify the format of output when extended locations are specified.
- Possible settings for func include:
Automatic returns intervals for extended locations only Interval returns intervals for all specified locations Mean returns mean value for extended locations Min returns minimum values for extended locations Max returns maximum values for extended locations StandardDeviation returns standard deviation for extended locations
- Sunrise[TimeZone->z] gives the date of the next sunrise with date and time inferred for time zone z by assuming that your computer is set for the time zone specified by $TimeZone.
- Sunrise[TimeDirection->-1] gives the date of the last sunrise.
- Sunrise can accept the following options:
TimeDirection 1 whether to return the next or last Sunrise TimeZone $TimeZone time zone to be used for dates
- Possible settings for TimeDirection include:
1 returns the next sunrise from the specified date -1 returns the last sunrise from the specified date