Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
gives the morphological top-hat transform of image with respect to structuring element ker.
gives the top-hat transform with respect to a range-r square.
applies top-hat transform to an array of data.
- TopHatTransform works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- TopHatTransform works with 3D as well as 2D images, and also with data arrays of any rank.
- The structuring element ker is a matrix containing s and s.
- TopHatTransform automatically pads structuring elements to have odd dimensions.
- TopHatTransform[image,r] is equivalent to TopHatTransform[image,BoxMatrix[r]].
- If multiple image channels are present, TopHatTransform operates on each of them separately.
- TopHatTransform preserves regions smaller than the structuring element whose channel values are larger than their surroundings.