Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
generates directions for travel from to , .
gives the property prop of travel directions.
- The locations can be geographic entities, GeoPosition objects, or strings specifying addresses.
- Possible options include:
TravelMethod "Driving" method of transportation to assume UnitSystem $UnitSystem unit system to be used in output
- TravelDirections returns a TravelDirectionsData object.
- Possible properties prop to request include:
"Dataset" Dataset with maneuvers and other data "TravelPath" travel path as a GeoPath primitive "ManeuverGrid" grid of maneuvers "TravelDistance" total distance to travel "TravelTime" total time for travel
- TravelDirections attempts to find the fastest path between the , not taking traffic into account.
Introduced in 2015