Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
plots wavelet coefficients corresponding to the wavelet index specification wind.
applies func to coefficients before plotting.
- WaveletScalogram plots the transform coefficients as rows of colorized rectangles, in which large absolute values are shown darker and each subsequent row corresponds to different wavelet index specifications.
- The wavelet index specification wind is the same as used by DiscreteWaveletData or ContinuousWaveletData.
- WaveletScalogram[wd] is equivalent to WaveletScalogram[wd,Automatic].
- The following special values can be used for func:
"AbsoluteGlobal" absolute value divided by the maximal coefficient "AbsoluteLevel" absolute value divided by the maximal level coefficient
- WaveletScalogram has the same options as Graphics, with the following additions and changes:
ColorFunction Automatic how to color the wavelet coefficients ColorFunctionScaling True whether to scale the arguments to ColorFunction
- WaveletScalogram returns a Graphics object.
Introduced in 2010