Wolfram Language & System 10.3 (2015)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives the adjacency matrix of edge weights of the graph g.
uses rules to specify the graph g.
- WeightedAdjacencyMatrix returns a SparseArray object, which can be converted to an ordinary matrix using Normal.
- An entry of the weighted adjacency matrix is the weight of a directed edge from vertex to vertex . If there is no edge the weight is taken to be 0.
- An edge without explicit EdgeWeight specified is taken to have weight 1.
- An undirected edge is interpreted as two directed edges with opposite directions and the same weight.
- The vertices are assumed to be in the order given by VertexList[g].
- The weighted adjacency matrix for a graph will have dimensions ×, where is the number of vertices.
Introduced in 2010
(8.0)| Updated in 2015