Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
constructs the graph with vertices corresponding to v and edges between all pairs of vertices and in v for which the binary relation defined by the Boolean function f is True.
- To use , you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- takes two options, and VertexLabel.
- can be set to Directed or Undirected, and this tells whether to construct a directed or an undirected graph. The default setting is Directed.
- VertexLabel can be set to True or False, with False being the default setting. Using VertexLabel->True assigns labels derived from v to the vertices of the graph.
- Constructing Graphs
- Graph Construction and Representations
- Combinatorica Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics