Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
- ChartElementFunction->f specifies that each chart element should be rendered with the graphics primitives given by .
- ChartElementFunction->"name" uses a named function for generating chart elements.
- Lists of built-in named functions for specific charting functions can be obtained from , etc.
- In ChartElementFunction->f, the region argument to f is given as follows:
BarChart,RectangleChart,Histogram,BubbleChart BarChart3D,RectangleChart3D,Histogram3D,BubbleChart3D PieChart,SectorChart PieChart3D, SectorChart3D
- In ChartElementFunction->f, the values argument to f is given as follows:
BarChart,BarChart3D,PieChart,PieChart3D y RectangleChart,SectorChart RectangleChart3D, SectorChart3D,BubbleChart BubbleChart3D Histogram,Histogram3D list
- In the case of Histogram and Histogram3D the values given are those in the sublist of data associated with each bin.
- With input data of form the metadata associated with is . With input data of the form the metadata associated with is .
Introduced in 2008