Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
is an option that specifies how colors of cells should be determined from values.
- The rules given by ColorRules are applied to the value of each cell.
- Rules for ColorRules can involve patterns.
- If the result from applying ColorRules is None, the background color will be used.
- If none of the rules in ColorRules apply, then ColorFunction is used to determine the color.
- With the default setting ColorRules->Automatic, an explicit setting ColorFunction->f is used instead of ColorRules.
Introduced in 2004