Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
bulk uploads all the entries to a databin.
- In DatabinUpload[bin,…], bin can be a Databin object or databin ID.
- The entries to be uploaded will typically be associations of the form , but can be any expression.
- In DatabinUpload[bin,EventSeries[…]], the time stamps in the event series are used to determine the time stamps of each entry in the databin.
- TimeSeries can be used in place of EventSeries.
- Time stamps can also be specified by including a element in the association given for each entry.
- DatabinUpload requires authentication in the Wolfram Cloud.
Introduced in 2015