Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
represents the disk segment from angle to in a disk centered at of radius r.
represents the ellipse segment from angle to in an axis-aligned ellipse with semiaxes lengths and .
- DiskSegment can be used as a geometric region and a graphics primitive.
- DiskSegment represents the filled segment part of Disk with the same arguments.
- Angles are measured in radians counterclockwise from the positive x direction.
- DiskSegment can be used in Graphics.
- In graphics, the point can be Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as FaceForm, EdgeForm, and color.
Get the Area of a disk segment (half disk):