Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
is a graphics directive which specifies that edges of polygons and other filled graphics objects are to be drawn using the graphics directive or list of directives g.
- EdgeForm draws no edges.
- EdgeForm works in both 2D and 3D.
- Color, opacity, thickness, and dashing directives can be used in EdgeForm.
- JoinForm can be used to specify how edge segments are joined.
- EdgeForm applies to Polygon, Disk and Rectangle objects.
- EdgeForm does not affect the rendering of Line objects.
- In Graphics, the default is to draw no edges.
- In Graphics3D, the default is to draw edges around every polygon.
- No lines are ever drawn at edges formed by one polygon intersecting another.
Introduced in 1988
(1.0)| Updated in 2008