Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
prints as a Fortran language version of expr.
- Standard arithmetic functions and certain control structures are translated.
- FortranForm acts as a "wrapper", which affects printing, but not evaluation.
- The width of output lines must be set explicitly by giving the option PageWidth->n for the relevant output stream.
- SetOptions[$Output,PageWidth->72] uses a line width of 72 characters for standard Wolfram Language output.
- No declarations are generated.
Introduced in 1988