Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives a sorted list of the elements common to all the .
- If the are considered as sets, Intersection gives their intersection.
- Intersection[list1,list2,…] can be input in StandardForm and InputForm as . The character can be entered as EscinterEsc or \[Intersection].
- The must have the same head, but it need not be List.
- Intersection[list1,…,SameTest->test] applies test to each pair of elements in the to determine whether they should be considered the same.
- Intersection[a,b] can be entered in StandardForm and InputForm as or .
Introduced in 1988
(1.0)| Updated in 1996