Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- For positive real values of parameters, . For other values, is defined by analytic continuation.
- KelvinBei[n,z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex z plane running from to .
- KelvinBei[z] is equivalent to KelvinBei[0,z].
- For certain special arguments, KelvinBei automatically evaluates to exact values.
- KelvinBei can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- KelvinBei automatically threads over lists.
Introduced in 2007